When we moved into our new house a couple months ago, one of the perks was my new studio space (a studio apt off of the upstairs of my home). I asked for you to vote on a new decor style (#1 natural w/ hints of color won) and I've been slowly collecting and trying to get it right where I want it- all while staying insanely busy with this blog, the two shops, the new subscription service and any life I hope to have. Today I wanted to share my main work desk, where I blog, write notes to customers, package some items.. blah blah blah =)
I'm proud to say that 95% of the items you see here have been collected at thrift and/or antique shops, yard sales or just found randomly through friends & family. The other items that make up the remainder of the 5% are the washi tapes, gift tags and a couple of the supplies in the bottles. Sometimes I list items here into Fawn and Flora and just let it keep me company until someone purchases it.. other times I fall in love and take it out of inventory! I can't help myself.